- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together banana, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until combined, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Reduce mixer to low speed, slowly add flour mixture. Stir just until combined.
4. Place 1/3 of batter into a separate bowl. In a small glass bowl, heat Nutella in microwave for about 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Place heated Nutella in bowl with 1/3 of the batter. Stir together until combined.
5. Place 1/2 of banana batter in loaf pan, spread evenly. Add layer of Nutella batter, add layer of banana batter. Using a knife, gently swirl batter. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into bread comes out with a few crumbs.