I made these a Saturday night due to needing a chocolate fix and needing to bake something. My hubby and I had a couple that night, I had 3 for breakfast on Sunday then we brought the rest to his aunts house for dessert after the three adults and two almost teenage girls were done playing in the pool. They were a huge hit with the girls!! The little chocoholics and one adult who’s identity shall not be revealed( the hubby) is a cookie monster.
Makes apx 3dz depending on how big or small you want them. I use a small ice cream/cookie scoop pretty sure its 1in diameter. Feel free to double or triple the recipe, they don’t last long.
- 1 package (18 To 21 Oz. Box) Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1-¼ cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- ½ cups Butter, Melted And Cooled
- 2 Tablespoons Water, Or More As Needed
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
1. Whisk together brownie mix, flour, and sugar.
2.Using a heavy spoon, stir in the eggs one at a time, followed by butter and 2 tablespoons water. If the batter appears like there is too much flour, add 1 more tablespoon of water. Batter will be very thick.
3. Fold in chocolate chunks
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Grease a cookie sheet.
7. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough on the cookie sheet. You want pretty thick cookies here to get the brownie feel, about 3 inches apart. Press down slightly. Don’t flatten completely. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, allow to cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.